Monday, January 07, 2008

Running (+ other stuff...)

Wow, it's hard to find time to write on this thing!

Admittedly, I am having a hard time adjusting to my new life in Utah. It's SO dry here, and it's tough to combat the chronic dehydration. My job is really interesting, and I love being in the military. It's tough to find time to run outside during the week since I go to work in darkness and I leave the office in darkness.

Today I ran for 70 min on the indoor track (13+ laps = 1 mile, so it's small) and 20 min on a treadmill, watching a basketball game on the court below. The gym is BEAUTIFUL, but it's definitely not the same as running outside! :-)

BUT I did find an orchestra that needs bass players, I am volunteering at a hospice, I am studying for my professional certification (fingers crossed...), and I am working on this silly publication. Life is good. And have I mentioned that I love Utah?!

I'm sorry this blog is SO boring! I have some "exciting" updates I need to add!

I'll write more soon. Best of luck with your training!

1 comment:

Benson said...

Yeeehaw for Utah!
Your post is not boring, it's good bait for now and can't wait to read the "exciting" stuff soon.
C'mon, I'm hooked.