Sunday, December 31, 2017

25-31 Dec

25 Dec:  none
26 Dec:  Insanity Fit Test
27 Dec:  Insanity Plyometric Cardio
28 Dec:  Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
29-31 Dec:  none
------------------------------------
Ouch - I fell down the stairs on the 28th,and my left back and hand took the brunt. Ugh! I think I have to start the Insanity Challenge all over again!  I've been trying to foam roll, do cat/cow exercises, and stretching.  It hurts to even walk, esp up the stairs.  Let's hope this subsides soon.
 
2018 Family Fitness - My mom, sister, and I are going to walk/run/elliptical 2018 miles as a team next year. We are very excited. (I just hope I'm healed from my aforementioned accident!)
 
Foot - My left foot (big toe joint) is feeling better after wearing comfortable shoes. 

It's FREEZING here in the DC area.  I am really missing Arizona right about now.





 

No comments: