Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Run (and stuff)

5 Feb: Bike 30 min
6 Feb: Run 2 x 0.75 mi (6:45 pace), 4 x 0.5 mi (6:40 pace), total 6.5 mi
7 Feb: Circuit bike workout, 25 min
8/9 Feb: Rest
10 Feb: Run 2:53 (17.6 mi, SLOOOOOW!!!)
11 Feb: Row 5k meters, yoga class
12 Feb: Run 35 min, running drills, row 9k meters

Running--Yes, my long run was incredibly slow. But that's ok! There was a lot of snow on the ground in places, the route was really hilly, and for some weird reason I was really tired. But I did it! Running outside is so much better than running indoors, even if it's snowy and cold.

Blog--Work is tough, and it's only going to become more challenging. Blog may have to go by the wayside, and posting once a week or so may be the way to go.

Pictures--Can you believe it?! This is where I work. (Actually, I work in a cubicle, but I can run here from my office!) We can see the Wasatch Front, the Great Salt Lake, and the salt flats. It's absolutely beautiful.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, nice to have you back blogging again. Don't let work get you down. As important as your job is, it's just a job and it's not life. I'm trying not to let work take over my life at the moment (as much as they like to dictate everything!)

Anyway, keep some time for yourself and the things that recharge you!

Ann

Benson said...

Wow, things look pretty darn good where you are.
And the training is good too.
Work is over rated. Run.

Rainmaker said...

Nice pics! Runs at sunrise/sunset in the snow are best!