Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bike and Stuff

3 February

Bike: 60 min spin
Strength: Snow shoveling and ice hacking!
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--I love Netflix. My body had been feeling horrible since Friday, but today, aside from some pain, I was feeling much better. So I watched I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry while riding LUCKY on the trainer. A run would have been more fun, but the snow was just out of control today.

Strength--The picture below was taken early in the morning, BEFORE the constant snowfall from today. I scooped 3 feet of snow from my driveway. Not to mention the giant dam of ice just outside my garage that my car bottoms out on. Strong back = fast triathlons!!! :-)



Over 3 feet of snow on the roof. Just yesterday the homeowners association worker guys shoveled all the snow off my roof. Thank goodness, otherwise there would be 6+ feet of snow up there!

No comments: