Friday, January 09, 2009

Other Updates

2008 has been a super crazy, eventful year:

-Running was pretty good considering my breathing problems: winning the XTERRA series, qualifying for the National Snowshoe Championship, requalifying for Boston, 5K PR, half marathon PR, selected as first alternate for the Air Force Cross Country Team.

-I was selected as the Health Physicist of the Year for my command! I was beyond shocked.

-My sister got married in March and...

-My sister and her husband are going to have a baby in August!

-Colin is flying helicopters, and he LOVES it.

-Colin and I got married on 29 Dec down on the Emerald Coast.



3 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Congratulations Steph, may you both have many, many happy fulfilling years together.

zhurnaly said...

Mega-congrats Stephanie! (^_^) --- wonderful news!! - ^z

Old School Runner said...

Congratulations on your marriage! I'm thrilled and happy for you both! All the best for a lifetime of happiness.