Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting the Weekly Updates again


10 Jan: Crossfit Saturday WOD, 3 mi run easy

"Saturday WOD" (in 17:54 with Jenn)
-Row 500m (I rowed this in 1:58.20)
-50 push press (35#)
-Row 500m
-50 box jumps
-Row 500m
-50 jumping air squats
-Row 500m
-50 inverted burpees

11 Jan: 15.2 mi run in 2:24:32 (9:29 pace)
------------------------------------------------------
Run--I am in the Boston mindset. My body has a long way to go as distance running has been on the backburner for so long while the doc figure out this lung problem. But my body did well considering how much snow was on the ground, the fact I climbed over 2570 ft, and I had a large camelbak on. 9:29/mile doesn't scare me. The crappy conditions make my mind stronger too.

Accountability--Back in 2006 my training was great when I had a better accountability system. I had a graphical representation of my long run progression and weekly running mileage progression. I also updated my weekly and monthly mileage on this website which was also something else to stare at me in the face. Hopefully I can start that up again. Gotta gear up for some blazing fast half marathons in just a few weeks!

Newlyweds after a run at Ft Rucker, AL

No comments: