Sunday, December 11, 2016

Week 3

14-16 Nov:  None
17 Nov:  Track workout:  3x400, 1x1600
18 Nov:  Frisbee with the flight
19 Nov:  Rode bikes to Brewd
20 Nov:  Rode bikes to Brewd

As you can see, long runs weren't really my focus.  I seemed to have been a little more consistent with track workouts though, which is a plus.  I'm trying to take a win anywhere I can get one!  :-)

I purchased a custom Seven bike, and it's AMAZING!  Now everyone in the house has a fully functional "fun" bike:  I have my Seven (AKA Condition Bone), Nolan has his little red bike, and Colin has his Turner "Gojira" green mountain bike.  I'm so thankful the weather has been nice for us to go on family rides throughout the neighborhood during the week and to Brewd on the weekends.  This is what life is supposed to be!  I'm ok with running taking a back seat to true family-centered fun.

No comments: