Sunday, December 11, 2016

Week 6

24 Oct:  None (recovering from huge bike crash)
25 Oct:  Jog 15 min (just to see if things were in working order, post-crash!)
26 Oct:  Track workout:  2x400, 1x800, 2x400
27 Oct:  Jog 10 min
28 Oct:  None (?)
29 Oct:  Boneyard Run 10K
30 Oct:  None

I signed up run the Boneyard Run 10K for the second year in a row, and I really wanted to beat my time, but it wasn't in the cards this year.  Last year it had just rained, so everything was muddy, and I got the shin workout of my life with all the mud on my shoes.  I'm not sure what happened this year.  I guess I didn't run as much or as seriously, and I just ran out of gas during the race.  The last two miles were really hot.  I ran a 50:37, which is a sharp departure from my best time, but oh well.  Something to strive for next time.

No comments: