Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Run, Bike, Strength

7 March

Run: 7 mi
Bike: 15 min
Strength: Pull-ups, push-ups
------------------------------------------------------
Run--1.25 mi WU, 5 mi tempo (35:50 or 7:10 pace), 0.75 mi cool. It snowed again today, so I went to the gym with my mp3 player. 7:10's felt controlled, surprisingly. Good news is, I think I could have run even faster.

Bike--Short spin to relax the legs after the run.

Thesis--I submitted a rough draft of the thesis today, only 74 pages. In the home stretch! Turns out, I'm the only one in the graduate program who is going to graduate on time. The hard work is paying off! Every waking hour (minus the tri training!) is spent on this thing. (I apologize for not reading any of your blogs over the past few days! I'll catch up soon!!!)

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

Thats awesome that your hard work is paying off.

And awesome job on the run! Looks like you are going to rock in Boston!