Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bike, Run

13 May

Bike: 17 mi
Run: 3+ mi
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Mtn bike with the Gesher City crowd out at Black Hill Park. Oh it was so fun! I did wipe out 4 times and I killed a snake by running over it on accident (0ops). I am definitely going back there!!!

Run--Short ditty on the Huntington Loop.

Blogs--This blog is going to take a turn for the even more boring as I only have time to input training updates. I barely have time to read any one else's blogs too, unfortunately. Plus, wouldn't we rather be playing outside anyway?

Documentation--Recently I have tried to go back and look at old training plans and notes from previous running seasons, and I barely have any records. It pays to take good notes, especially if you want to see any trends in progress.

Bike--I want to repaint SPOOKY this summer. Any color suggestions?

No comments: