Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Run, X-Train

19 May
.
Run: 5K race (extra 1/2 mi or so)
X-Train: Boogieboarded until sand scraped all my skin off!
------------------------------------------------------
Run--My mom, aunt, and I ran a 5K race in Valparaiso, FL. It was really fun! My mom won 1st place in her age group, my aunt won 2nd place in her age group, and I won 3rd place in my age group in 22:26 (6th overall, 7:13 pace). The prizes in the raffle were a box of ramen noodles, a carseat, a hunting hat, and a bazillion littering t-shirts. The prizes for winning were our names being immortalized, er... engraved on a brick to be placed somewhere in Valparaiso. Only "Stephanie Kin" will fit on there. Ha ha! I wanted to make a fake name like "Steph SoCool" or something similar.
.
X-train--I had the BEST time on the beach! I swam a TON, boogieboarded until my family had to pull me out of the water because I didn't want to leave, and managed not to get sunburned! Wow, what a GREAT time!

No, I am not "Hat Agnew"

The water was PERFECT!

Uncle, cousins, youngest sis, and Steph livin' it up in FL

No comments: