Friday, April 13, 2007

Bike

12 April

Bike: 50 min
Other: Air Force Physical Fitness Test
------------------------------------------------------
PFT--Physical Fitness Test had arrived! It's a waist measurement (30 pts), 1 min of pushups (10 pts), 1 min of sit-ups (10 pts), run (50 pts). I did pretty well considering I was so insanely ill a short time ago. Since my birthday (#25) was last Monday, I moved to a new (slower) age group. I scored 100%! My goal is to score a 100% on every fitness test throughout my entire Air Force career. So far, so good, as this was my 3rd PFT in my career so far. It seems that officers should do that.

Bike--A quick spin-out on LUCKY on the trainer to shake things out. I really love riding that bike!

PFT Scores
Waist 25.5" (to max out points is <29.5")
Pushups 50, with 15 sec left (to max out points is 41)
Sit-ups 60 (to max out points is 47)
Run 9:56 for 1.5 miles, 6:37 pace (to max out points is 11:24)

Boston--Time to get psyched!!!

No comments: