Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bike

28 April

Bike: 30 min
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Rode LUCKY on the trainer while I did my laundry (yes, on Shabbat... *sigh*). I own ONE pair of tri shorts and ZERO pairs of bike shorts. I think it's time to buy some more.

Fun--I met my high school orchestra teacher, who was also my double bass instructor, on the National Mall. He was visiting from South Dakota. This man is so influential and inspirational to me. His excitement and passion for music still fuels me today. He helped me go to some top-notch music festivals when I was in high school, and I was accepted to some pretty good music schools because of his instruction and drive. I still play the bass, definitely not as often (or as loud!) as I want to, but music will forever be a part of my life. What a great day, to be in the presence of an extraordinary human being.

No comments: