Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bike

22 April
.
Bike: 25.6 mi
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--A leisurely ride with the Gesher City cycling cluster on the Rock Creek Trail on SPOOKY. It was a fun ride, and we were out there for a while. More sunblock next time! Snacks too.
.
Life--Even after Boston and my thesis defense, things haven't slowed down one bit. It's nice to use tri training (and recovery!) as an outlet. It's time to figure out how to better balance everything life seems to be throwing at me.
.
Races--I know I am going to be in San Antonio for training from August to November, so there may be some tri's coming up (Thanks for your support, Ann!). 10 milers are hard to find, so it might be worthwhile to focus on another race, as I am eyeing a fast half marathon in November in Florida with my mom. I would like to have a challenging goal to go after while I'm in this training program.

Cycling group at Lake Needwood (I'm in the helmet)

No comments: