Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bike, Swim

5 Oct

Bike: 12.5 mi (14.9 mph)
Swim: 4200 yd
-------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Yeah, yeah, yeah, I said I wouldn't ride my bike, but The Man can't keep me down! I hadn't ridden LUCKY since the IronGirl triathlon, and maybe we were ready to make amends. I took off the aero bars for the fall/winter. I only dropped the chain once, and I think that was my fault. LUCKY hasn't bitten back... YET! I think the high cadence is good to practice leg turnover for running.

Swim--Some fly, some back, some breast, some free. It's all good!

Rant--Ok, it's Bethesda drivers, the IRB for my thesis and now Congress are on the Axis of Evil! This world really has me scared. Especially now because my South Dakota absentee ballot just came in the mail. Can we say a Mi Sheberach for our world??

GOOD NEWS--NOTHING CAN STOP ME! Oh it's ON! Snowshoeing is my FAVORITE sport, hands down! Yes, even MORE than mountain biking!

Blog in General--I know this blog is super boring. Oh well, I guess. I'd rather be running, reading good books, daydreaming, eating, and saving the world. All in a day's work.

No comments: