Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rest

13 Oct

Rest
-------------------------------------------------------
Rest--Friday was a long day: working all day up in Baltimore, getting lost in Baltimore on the way home (and ending up at Ikea concidentally!), fighting Friday traffic, and then sundown. BUT my hip hop dancing instruction DVD from Netflix came! I gave it a try... for 2 hours... and I still can't do any of it! No worries, I am going to work on this everyday when I get home. J Lo will be knocking on my door any minute to recruit me as a flygirl, I know it.

Pictures--Here are some from the Army Ten Miler. I totally didn't see the camera for ANY of these. Also, I forgot my sunglasses at home. I look like I was dying and hating life, but I really was enjoying myself! Really!

Flying through the air with a Canadian guy

Oh the sun and a double chin! (Where did that come from??)

Closing the eyes conserves energy

Poofy shirt and shorts and concentrated face

No comments: