Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Run

11 Oct

Run: 23+ mi
-------------------------------------------------------
Run--My stomach hurt from the first step and still has not let up. On my run I was thinking of doing an experiment. I need to know if my diet is causing this, my fluid intake, stress, lots of miles, or what. I think the hard part will be controlling for everything. Taper time has arrived, so I want to figure out what this problem is. The order of my experimentation: drink twice the amount of fluids, including more Gatorade. If that doesn't work, then figure out what I am eating (I'm a veggie-saur 90% of the time). Maybe the mileage decrease from here on out might help. I am having trouble eliminating stress, but maybe I can figure out how to deal with it better. Ok, Mad Scientist Steph is putting the thinking cap on. If none of those works, I'm going to see a doctor. Oh, and pace was ~8:40 yet again (and I ran extra AND I slowed down to run with my TNT buddies). Yay!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Keep everyone posted. I've had the same problem as my mileage increases. It's also worth considering how much time you have between meals and runs.

I wish I could offer more advice.