Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rest

15 Nov

Rest
------------------------------------------------------
Rest--Holy moly, another rest day! The next few days will be filled with some stretching, relaxing, and whatnot.

Race Calendar--Sometimes the military lifestyle drives me NUTS! I love moving around and having crazy experiences, but a little bit of stability is nice too. Nonetheless, in spite of the uncertainty of the next few months (training, location, deployment, etc), I am 90% done with my training plan. I haven't nailed down the exact races, but I'm looking for 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon and Oly tri PR's. Given some of the times and workouts I ran this past season, all of those are within reach. If everything falls into place and the planets are in alignment, a marathon PR, perhaps even a sub-3:20, might be within reach in a late fall marathon (San Antonio Marathon maybe). I'll elaborate more later with specific goals and the big picture training ideas. Time to recover/taper for now though!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

girl we better run together on Saturday! Our marathon PRs are almost exactly the same!

So if my undertrained self can just gut it out maybe I can keep up with you.

All my friends are pushing 9:59 on me.

I think it is doable if the planets allign.

Looking forward to meeting you!