Monday, November 06, 2006

X-train, Core, Run

6 Nov

X-train: 25 min of rowing
Core: 22 min
Run: 2 mi
------------------------------------------------------
X-train--Rowing is so much fun, and I hope to do it a lot more this winter. Time to strengthen those lats for some hard-core freestyle swimming for next summer's tri's!

Core--Try doing every exercise on this website in a row for 1:30 each. I wanted to cry by the end. My goal is to eventually get through that entire routine twice in a row in 1:30 intervals. The exercise ball is fun too; it's nice to have variety. My abs are going to be hating on me tomorrow.

Run--I'm still pretty sore from Friday's crazy run. This was just to shake out the legs and hopefully remember what it feels like to run again. Treadmills aren't so bad. It felt like some time had passed since I last ran, and my brain just needed my legs to move for a while, whether my legs wanted it or not. Today was a ROUGH day, and I feel a TON better!

No comments: