Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bike, Swim

1 Nov

Bike: 16 mi (14mph)
Swim: 2000 yd
-------------------------------------------------------
Bike--LUCKY and I went down the CCT toward Georgetown and back. Oh man, I am going to have to buy a new saddle SOON.

Swim--Just an easy set tonight at the base:
400 SKPS
6x100 (50 drill/50 swim)
3x200 (w/ paddles)
400 kick

Life--Believe me, I know this blog is boring. Everyday my brain is stuffed full of crazy equations, math models, a bazillion questions and facts from grad school and from my job as a health physicist. I'm also a high school youth group advisor. In my "free" time I am studying for rabbinical school. It's also fun to volunteer in the community in different ways. I also play the double bass in an orchestra. It's nice to have a space for all the fun stuff (my training!) to overflow. One of the best parts of my day is the daily workout and trying to figure out how a little piece of training fits into the big picture. I guess this blog is just a place to freewrite, brainstorm, and create a plan to achieve some specific goals.

No comments: