Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Run

13 Sept

Run AM: 6.5 mi
Run PM: 17.3 mi
------------------------------------------------------
Run--Holy moly, my legs are going to fall apart... or fall off! I'm super tired and super hungry. And somewhat sore. Only a few more days of this hard week and then a break! Hang in there!

Safety--Drivers in Bethesda are the rudest and most dangerous people I have ever encountered. I have a near-death experience virtually everyday I run. Very soon I am probably going to have a Lexus, Mercedes or BMW imprint on my body from a run-in with some dude. I was actually flipped off today for totally yelling at a driver honking at a car in front of her who was yielding to pedestrians (4 very small kids and an adult, actually). Hopefully I made my point!

1 comment:

Spokane Al said...

Wow, that is some impressive run schedule. I can understand the soreness and hunger!

I do enjoy reading about your training as you prepare for a marathon and an ultra.

Good luck.