Monday, September 25, 2006

X-Train

23 Sept

X-train: dance for 3 hrs
------------------------------------------------------
X-train--We went to bed LATE on Friday (Steph + fam), so naturally we all slept in on Saturday! I actually sacrificed a LOT of my time and a LOT of my previous schedule and priorities to spend the entire day with the family (same for Sunday). We went to the wedding of a long-time family friend on Saturday night. I danced for about 3 hours with just about everyone in attendance. I actually broke the ice and asked two guys to dance with me, just to draw people to the dance floor. My dancing? Think Napoleon Dynamite! But with some 'sprinkler' and 'lawnmower' action. Ya, that's me. I'm "that gal." But it really did make my parents and sister happy. That's what matters.

No comments: