Friday, December 08, 2006

Bike, Strength

8 Dec

Bike: 60 min
Strength: 50 min
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Cabin John Trail was calling my name, so I listened and followed. It was pretty chilly (~33 degrees F), but fun nonetheless. My skills have developed tremendously over the past year. Bring on the roots and rocks, biggest you got! Mountain biking is so ridiculously fun.

Strength--Ab/adductors, quads, calf (left only), lots of hip muscles, bicep, tricep, lats. I did some really long, tough negatives and pull-ups too.

Stress--The stress has gone down considerably. Some issues are still present obviously, but I called the functional manager for the health physicists in the Air Force, and he was incredibly helpful. I probably won't know where I am moving until March or so, but that's ok. One of my huge faults is my ability to "roll with the punches." I've been a military brat all my life, and now I'm active duty, so it's surprising I haven't learned this earlier! I crave focus, tenacity, and predictability, but flexibility is also a great character trait to develop and possess. I am also going to Israel in March, which I am SUPER STOKED about! Time to start a great weekend.

No comments: