Sunday, December 31, 2006

Run

31 Dec

Run: 10.5 mi
------------------------------------------------------
Run--Downtown Washington DC was beautiful this morning. I thought President Ford's procession through the city was today, so I hopped on the Metro early, ran throughout DC, and then realized it isn't until Tuesday. (President Bush actually gave government workers the day off for observance.) Lots of runners were enjoying the National Mall this morning; we had the whole place to ourselves. Afterward I went to the Smithsonian Sackler Gallery for a ridiculously amazing exhibit. Knowing Hebrew really came in handy!

GYGO New Years Tri--After I returned home I went to the gym to get my swim on, but it was closed! I guess my transitions for this "tri" are going to be ridiculously slow!

No comments: