Monday, December 04, 2006

X-Train, Strength

4 Dec

X-Train: 45 min elliptical, 30 min gym bike, 10 min rowing
Strength: 45 min
Core: 10 min
------------------------------------------------------
X-train--My mp3 player has a new playlist, loaded with (totally random) motivational songs! The time flew by in the gym. My energy today was really low, and going to the gym helped tremendously!

Strength--For now I am doing lower weight, very slow reps, and about 10-12. I worked biceps, lats, triceps, quads, hip flexors, and chest. Lifting weights is so enjoyable, and I'm stoked to be able to focus on lifting more often. I'm only up to 3 consecutive pull-ups now. Man, it would be nice to get back to 8 pretty soon. Just have to keep working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was just wondering what some of your motivational songs are? I love surprising myself with new songs on the mp3 player when I run. I don't run much, but when a song I love comes on I'm like "There's no way I can walk to this!!"
Ann