Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Run

20 Dec

Run: 30 min
------------------------------------------------------
Run--Mom and I went for a run in the morning. I am NOT a morning runner! Brrr, it was cold (40's). The rest of the morning/afternoon was filled with piano playing and thesis data reduction. This evening we took my grandma out for her birthday to a Mexican restaurant, a good time had by all. It was a good chance for me to practice my Japanese and enjoy the company.

Goals--I have been thinking a LOT about what I want to do in 2007, and I think I have it figured out. Unfortunately I left my race schedule over in MD, so that might have to wait a bit more. My body is still broken (left foot and right calf), so the time off isn't really hurting me too much. I'm anxious to start the crazy running again though. I LOVE being outside in the sun.

No comments: