Thursday, December 07, 2006

Swim, X-Train, Stretching

7 Dec

Swim: 5700 yd
X-Train: 10 min rowing
Stretching: 25 min
------------------------------------------------------
Swim--This was the furthest I have ever swam at one time in my entire life. I had to do the workout early since I had a meeting at the same time as practice. The set was incredibly difficult, and I only swam freestyle for about 800 of it. It was just a LOT of everything.

Stretching--Wow, my body likes stretching! The arms LOVE it! My leg even feels better, which is a HUGE plus from how it had been feeling over the past few weeks.

Stress--It's pretty high right now. I thought I was moving to San Antonio in May, but turns out that's not the case. I have no idea when my program is finished, I have no idea where I'm going or when, I have no idea what the Air Force is going to make me do with this degree -OR- how much say I have in the process. Hopefully my functional manager will be in his office tomorrow. A fall marathon, or any triathlons for that matter, are probably a no-go until 2008 at the earliest. I am VERY bummed right now. This news arrived today.

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

Sorry to hear your plans aren't falling out as you wanted. Hopefully you will get some good news.