Wednesday, December 06, 2006

X-Train, Run, Strength

6 Dec

X-Train: 30 min elliptical, 10 min rowing
Run: 2.4 mi (20 min)
Strength: 40 min
------------------------------------------------------
X-Train--My training is going to be a cornucopia of x-training for the next few weeks. People in the gym must think I have a short attention span. I just want to see how much I can cram in an hour.

Run--First run since the 50 miler. This was just to see if I remembered HOW to run. A few of my friends and I are going to run the Jingle Bell 8K this weekend for fun. The goal is just to finish!

Strength--Lots of legs, shoulders, back. The gym closed before I could finish.

Projects--I am swamped with my winter time projects: masters degree in physics, rabbinical school preparation, military stuff, youth group, Hebrew school teaching, finishing up some books I am reading, and preparing for my trip to AZ next week. Needless to say the post about my upcoming goals is going to be delayed just for a bit until I can slow life down.

No comments: