Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bike

29 Dec

Bike: 15 mi (1 hr)
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--I finally bought a bike trainer! (Used lots of coupons) It didn't take long to set up, fortunately, and I really had a lot of fun. I warmed up for 5 min then did 5 min hard/big chainring then 5 min spin in the small chainring. It kicked my butt! I watched the DVD Contact. What a fantastic movie.

More Vacation Recap--Trip to Tucson to see Colin, Nutcracker ballet, family dinner at Carrabba's, gift exchange with the family.

Colin and Steph in Tucson (he's so tall... and buff!)

King Chicks at the Nutcracker in Phoenix

King girls polished off a piece chocolate cake at Carrabba's

Our grandma and my little sister (in a Mexican mumu)

Steph and my younger sister (ASU GRAD!!!)

Gifts from grandma to our cousin, Steph, and my middle sister

No comments: