Monday, January 01, 2007

Bike

1 Jan

Bike: 15 mi (1 hr)
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--A spin on the trainer. Not feeling too hot for some reason. It might be a good idea to track my nutrition more closely for a little while.

Volunteer--This morning I volunteered for the New Year's Resolution 5K in Gaithersburg, MD. Volunteering for MCRRC is always really fun, and it was nice that the race started later in the morning. I helped registration (sort of...?) and took pictures at the end of the race. Below are some good ones.

Fast runners!

Keep going!

"Stay in order!"

Man, there were lots of runners!

They look ready to be done running!

Can I be YOUR athletic supporter?!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Hey, thanks for the comment and for volunteering! To answer your question, heck yes you can be my athletic supporter! ha ha!

I'd love a copy of the photo (can't you tell I love posting photos of myself?!); if you'd like, you can mail it to me at mccannjlATmindspring.com.

Thanks again!