Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rest

5 February

Rest
------------------------------------------------------
Rest--Just a regular old rest day. A major headache in the AM and freezing temps sidelined a tempo run, but no worries. The running gods left me a sign, and I paid attention. I'll make it up later this week.

Nutrition--I will admit I haven't been following my food guidelines very religiously at all lately, which is weird because I really like those foods. But I'm back on the horse. If I follow my guidelines, the rest of my nutrition and healthy habits fall into place by default. A recap of my guidelines, which can be used as a stepping stone for healthy eating habits:
1) Serving of fruit before noon
2) Serving of dairy before noon
3) Salad of raw vegetables (2 servings) with lunch or dinner

No comments: