Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Swim

6 February

Swim: 4000 yd
------------------------------------------------------
Swim--The pool is open again! It was pretty darn chilly though (70*). Just motivation to swim faster. The sets include a long aerobic freestyle set and a back/free kicking set. Of course, there were some drills and some IM thrown in for good measure (my favorite). The shoulders were pretty stiff, probably from some more vaccine shots I had this afternoon. Just makes me tougher!

Weather--When I left my apartment this morning, the temp was 10*. It was cold. And I was on my bike. It's also supposed to snow tomorrow, but the temps are supposed to rise a bit. Outdoor workouts are going to be more of a challenge this week!

Thesis--Here's a photo sent to me last night in honor of my thesis work from another USAFA grad. While we were cadets at the United States Air Force Academy, we engaged in some pretty wacky shinanigans. This was taken right before final exams.

Some cadets at USAFA were very bored! My alma mater!

1 comment:

Spokane Al said...

That is a great picture! Gotta love the USAF humor.