Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bike, Run, Strength

28 February

Bike: 7 mi (30 min)
Run: 7 mi
Strength: legs
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Easy recovery spin. Still need a new saddle.

Run--Wed night track with MCRRC. Unfortunately 100m of the track was completely iced over, so we did 300m strides/100m jog through the ice for 60 min. None of us kept track of the laps, but it was great nonetheless. My legs feel much fresher because of this workout!

Commute--I LOVE SPOOKY my mtn bike! The roads and bike path are cleared off enough so I can commute on SPOOKY again! Holy cow, I am SOOOO happy! Riding that bike is beautiful. SPOOKY is going to become hot pink glitter in a few weeks after I finish the rough draft of my thesis (motivation comes in many forms).

Food--Artwork and aesthetics. My meals must be colorful and flavorful. I cook almost every night. Leftovers are golden, esp for breakfast!


Salmon, tomatoes, brussels sprouts, corn and couscous--YUM!

No comments: