Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bike

10 January

Bike: 34 mi (2 hr)
------------------------------------------------------
Bike--Man, I can't say enough about my new trainer. I am actually enjoying riding my bike! Who knew how fun riding could be when you aren't staring death in the face throughout the streets of Bethesda! I watched RV, which is a pretty funny movie. Spent a lot of time in the big chain ring this time.

Chill Pill--It's obvious that I'm a huge planner and super-Type-A personality (seems to be a trend with triathletes). After today, I have NO idea where the Air Force is going to send me, if I am going to pass my professional board certifying exam (health physics is hard!), where I stand with this guy I really like, when I can apply to rabbinical school, and if I am training enough for Boston. But the weird thing is... I'm totally ok with it! This go-with-the-flow thing was extremely difficult at first, but I am learning to let go and just enjoy what's going on around me. Everything will be a-ok. And my day was so much better.

No comments: