Monday, January 29, 2007

Rest

29 January

Rest
------------------------------------------------------
Rest--The legs needed a bit of a break... so I took one! The thesis was calling my name too.

Why Oh Why?!--I signed up for the 200 fly for the meet on Sunday. I have no idea if I can finish a 200 fly. But I'm going to try! This might be my only swim meet this season due to this thing called Grad School. 200 fly hurts. A lot. I'm scared. Good thing life is an experiment and I lack this thing called shame! (Hopefully my pool opens back up on Wed as scheduled so I can try it at least once before Sunday!)

1 comment:

i am Susan said...

Steph, thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on Sunday at the swim meet. I wish I could do the fly...I look so out of control even when I attempt it. You'll do great!