Thursday, January 11, 2007

Swim

11 January

Swim: 3550 yd
------------------------------------------------------
Swim--3550 yd doesn't seem like much, but it's a lot if you're swimming 50 fly until your arms fall off. Seriously, I don't think I have ever sprinted fly this much in my life. It was a fantastic workout. Our longest interval was 2x100 free!

Thesis--If anyone out there knows anything about the chi-squared goodness-of-fit test for frequency data, pretty please let me know! I am stuck!

1/2 Marathon--I'm flying to Phoenix tomorrow morning to run the Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon with my sister for her birthday (even though it was in November). My family has this weird thing about birthdays. We always celebrate them several months late. My birthday is in the beginning of April, and my birthday weekend is always reserved for Memorial Weekend. It's glorious! My sister's goal for this race is to finish, have fun, and become motivated to run more.

2 comments:

Old School Runner said...

Good luck this weekend!

Spokane Al said...

Good luck on the rock-n-roll half. I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

Sorry, I can't help you with your statistics issue. I tended to forget that stuff a bit too quickly once the class was over. I wish I did retain the info a bit better. It is good, interesting stuff.